|Reported product version||Mamba'20|
|Resolved in version||Mamba'20|
- log into the SearchUnify Admin panel.
- Navigate to search client and click Edit.
- Navigate to Content source tab > Select the content source and click on Create formula.
- Drag the objects/fields in the gray box to create the Formula list. For "Create Date" is a field that gives the create date of an article.
- After creating the Formula list for a given field, create the action that will be used to filter the results. For Example, the "Dec articles for external users" action will filter only dec articles visible to External users.
- For single or multiple operations, you will have to create a formula field mapping. For Example, NOT("Dec articles for external users") will not show Dec articles to external users.
- Click Save.
Please refer to this article for more details.
Please sign in to leave a comment.