- Unable to find articles from Khoros in the search results
- Updated content in Khoros is not reflecting in the search results
- Archived content is still visible in the search results
|Reported Product Version||M21|
|Resolved in Version||C21|
There could be multiple factors impacting why the content from the Khoros content source is not visible in the search results. Some of those reasons are as explained below:
- A user does not have the required permissions to view the content
- Subscriptions are not enabled in SearchUnify to index the updated content from the Khoros-powered community
- SearchUnify works at board levels. So if a board is marked as hidden completely or even from the Khoros menu, then the content would not be visible in the search results.
More reasons why articles are not visible in search results are listed here:
Please sign in to leave a comment.