Why are the posts from the private groups shown to all the users?
|Reported product version||C'20|
|Resolved in version||C'20|
- The "Privacy Status" of the group is not set to hidden.
- Formula defined for private discussions in SearchClient is not correct
- The group has been moved from public to private and no recrawl is done
- The "Privacy Status" of the group is set to ‘hidden’ in order to exclude indexing of such groups by SearchUnify crawlers.
- If a formula defined to filter private discussions contains nested navigational topics, then it will display all the content to all the users as SearchUnify currently only supports navigational topics on discussions.
- As most of the feed items in a discussion group are tagged to visibility, you need to recrawl the data to filter out the private content.
Please sign in to leave a comment.