In this December release, we're thrilled to unveil upgraded cognitive search features. Prioritizing scalability, we've amplified the power of your searches, delivering impactful and personalized search experiences for everyone. Your journey to unparalleled search begins here.
- Save Search Results for Later Reading: ‘Save for Later’ means saving is effortless and allows users to store up to 50 search outcomes along with their URLs and titles.
- Salesforce Content Source:
- Streamlined Index Cleaning: This ensures your search results include only relevant and updated content, automatically removing all the group data and related feed items from the index during the next frequency crawl.
- Zendesk Indexing Enhancement: Deleted posts are removed from the SearchUnify index using webhooks and a new field named "label" is now supported for the object ‘article.’
- SearchUnifyGPT™ on Salesforce Communities: Now operating on Salesforce Lightning Communities, you can fuel direct, personalized, and contextual answers for website search.
- The Higher Logic Vanilla content source now supports two new objects: Groups and Events.
- New Feedback Mechanism- Session Feedback: This captures the overall sentiment of a user interacting with your chatbot. It supplements SUVA's existing story-based (non-LLM) and feedback-per-response (LLM) mechanisms.
- Large Language Model - Error Logs: This maintains a comprehensive record of LLM disruptions, empowering admins to proactively address these issues and minimize their impact on chatbot operations.
- New Button in Chat Window - Stop Skip Generating: This enables users to halt the response generation process, allowing them to continue with other aspects of their interaction with the chatbot.
- Enhanced Coverage - Admin Logs: All actions performed in the Large Language Model section are captured in the Admin Logs.
- Language Dropdown in Knowbler for Zendesk: In Zendesk, agents can now designate the language for multilingual content creation by utilizing the recently introduced dropdown menu labeled "Language" during the article drafting process.
- Knowbler Partner Provisioned LLMs Launched: Knowbler is all set to combine third-party model strengths with Knowbler AI's security, starting with Claude by AWS, for a powerful and secure chatbot experience.
Automated Cloud Instance Upgrades for Seamless Experience
We are pleased to inform you that as part of our commitment to providing the best experience, your SearchUnify cloud instances will be automatically upgraded whenever a new release is available. This ensures that you always have access to the latest features, enhancements, and security updates without any hassle.
For any questions or further information regarding these updates, our dedicated account managers are here to assist you. Feel free to reach out to them.
Thank you for your continued trust in us as your search and AI solutions provider.
Please sign in to leave a comment.