Enable "Attach to Case" functionality
madhuri.tripathi last edited by Saurabh Jain
How to enable "Attach to case" functionality in support console?
Environment Production Reported product version Mamba'20 Resolved in version Mamba'20 Module Salesforce Console
Admin has the option to enable this feature from the SU admin Panel.
Here are the steps:
- Login to SearchUnify Admin panel.
- Navigate to ""Search Client"" tab.
- Edit the Salesforce Service Console Search Client.
- Click on ""Content Source"" tab.
- Select the Salesforce knowledge content source followed by the "article" object.
- Scroll down and click on the ""Share Articles"" tab.
- Enable ""attach article to case"" and click on ""save"" button.
Now, you'll get the option to ""attach article to case"" when you login to the Salesforce Service console.
Note: The "Share Results" functionality for link sharing and Articles attach to cases is supported for Salesforce Classic only.
Please follow the link for more information: