How to delete a keyword for a boosted article?
madhuri.tripathi last edited by
Environment Production Reported product version Colubridae 19 Resolved in version Colubridae 19 Module Search Tuning
An article can be boosted for multiple keywords in the SearchUnify Admin. For deleting a word for a boosted article, please follow these steps:
- Go to Search Tuning > Keyword based. Select the community from top right corner for which the keyword needs to be deleted.
- Type the desired article title in the search box and click on Search.
- Find the required article from the list of results and click on 'Add Keywords' button on the right.
- The keywords dialogue box will appear on the screen. This has the list of keywords for which the article has already been boosted.
- For deleting a keyword, click on the delete button from the right side. The keyword shall get deleted for the article.