How to hide specific results from the crawled content without deleting?
madhuri.tripathi last edited by Saurabh Jain
Environment Production Reported product version Mamba'20 Resolved in version Mamba'20 Module Search Client
To hide specific document (in this case a Knowledge Article) from the crawled content sources, follow the steps below:
- Login to SearchUnify Admin panel.
- Navigate to search client and click Edit.
- Navigate to Content source tab > Select the content source and click on Create formula.
- Drag the ID field and enter the ID of an Article which you want to exclude from the search result in the Value Field.
- Enable parity and click Save.
Please refer to this article for more details.