Promote search specific advertisements
Saurabh Jain last edited by sumit.aggarwal
How to promote supplementary ads for specific keywords/phrases on a Search client page?
Environment Production Reported product version Mamba'20 Resolved in version Mamba'20 Module Search Client
Search Unify "Advertisements" promote certain posts, Ads on a set of specific keywords. These Advertisements are visible on the search client page. To configure Advertisements follow these steps:
- Login to the SearchUnify Admin Panel
- Navigate to Search Clients and choose a search client to edit .
- Click on the Advertisement tab.
- In Add/Edit search query based advertisements, enter the keyword string for which you want to run ads and click Add.
- Click on the query added under the Search Phrases and add the html code under "Edit Advertisement HTML".
- Click Update Advertisement HTML to save."
Please follow this link for more details about running Advertisements on your Search Client page