New Content Source Crawling issues
Saurabh Jain last edited by Saurabh Jain
What are the possible causes of Crawl failure for a new Content Source?
Environment Production Reported product version C'20 Resolved in version C'20 Module Content Source
- Invalid Credentials
- Incorrect Content Sources name.
- Incorrect Client URL.
- Incorrect Crawling Start Date.
- Check if the same credentials used to login into the new Content Source portal are being used to configure a new Content Source within SU admin.
- Check if Content Source name contains any non ASCII chracter. Only ASCII characters should be used to set content source name.
- Only baseURL should be used while configuring Content Source in SU admin panel.
- Crawling start date should not be a current or future date but should be in the past when you would like crawling to start.
For more information on how to configure a new content source please visit : https://docs.searchunify.com/Content/Content-Sources/Content-Source.htm