No results are returned in SearchUnify
Saurabh Jain last edited by Arshi
What are some of the reasons for SearchUnify returning no results?
Environment Production Reported product version C'20 Resolved in version C'20 Module Search Client
- Connection with the content source got failed. Reauthenticating the content source and recrawling the content source should solve the problem.
- User was deactivated in the given content source such as Salesforce, Lithium, Zendesk, etc. User needs to be reactivated to fetch search results from the given content source.
- All the results are filtered due to the Formula defined in the SU admin panel. Correct or remove the formula to get the search results.
- Performance issue that caused analytics data size to exceed the heap size. Please contact the SearchUnify support team to take further action.
- Incorrect Client URL. The Client URL needs to be corrected before trying to make a connection.