Issues with TOC (Table of Content) indexing
Saurabh Jain last edited by Arshi
- Why is the TOC page not indexed?
- How to ignore the text appearing in TOC?
- How to ignore the text appearing in TOC but include the same text appearing in other parts of the page?
Environment Production Reported product version C'20 Resolved in version C'20 Module Search Client
- If the TOC page exists in the list of disallowed pages, crawlers will not index those pages. Please check the list of pages that are disallowed for indexing.
- To skip the keyword altogether, add keywords in stopwords - https://docs.searchunify.com/Content/NLP-Manager/Manage-Stopwords.htm?
- Reach out to the support team who can help crawl only the description part of the body tag. This will skip the TOC keyword but search the rest of the body.