In a world where digital transformation and artificial intelligence (AI) have permeated every nook and cranny, the influence of these technologies has extended to the Human Resources (HR) industry as well. Organizations across the globe have embraced HR technology with open arms, revolutionizing their processes and liberating their staff from monotonous tasks. Unfortunately, most good things come with a slight downside.
As a decision-maker, it is vital that you delve into the potential obstacles that come with deploying HR tech.
Let’s dive deeper into some of the most common ones and overcome them. Read on to know.
Key HR Tech Challenges
Fragmented HR Software
One of the key challenges in HR technology is dealing with fragmented HR software. This occurs when organizations use multiple tools and software to manage different areas of the human resource department, such as payroll, talent acquisition, learning and development, and employee onboarding. However, when these tools fail to communicate with each other or struggle to send data back and forth, it becomes challenging to synchronize these disintegrated systems. This can result in employee information getting trapped in silos and creating inefficiencies in HR processes.
Sub-Par Employee Experience
Another significant challenge in HR technology is providing a sub-par employee experience. Employees often need to check their leave balances, delivered hours, and paid time off (PTO) on a payday. With outdated HR systems, employees must seek assistance from the HR team during every inconvenience. This not only adds to the already overflowing plate of HR professionals, but any delay in responding can hamper the employee experience and lead to frustration. To overcome this challenge, organizations must invest in modern HR technologies that offer self-service options and streamlined processes for employees.
SUVA: Empowering HR Tech with the Magic of LLM-Integration
In a survey, 92% of HR teams agreed that chatbots will play a crucial role in guiding employees to access the information they require in the future.
So, the answer to the question above lies in automating the HR process with a buddy that does it all for you. Presenting SUVA (SearchUnify Virtual Assistant).
Leveraging the magic of LLMs, AI, intelligent search, and adaptive unsupervised learning, it provides all the answers you need in a jiffy. Additionally, it delivers hyper-personalized and contextual responses that elevate user interactions.
But that's not all! SUVA boasts a treasure trove of invaluable features that will empower your HR team!
What are they? Let’s find out!
- Offloading Routine and Mundane Tasks: HR teams invest a significant amount of their time in repetitive tasks like providing payroll and policy information, managing leaves, and adhering to the risk and compliance-related tasks. SUVA can be trained on internal data to keep track of policies and individual employee progress, allowing it to assist employees 24/7. This enables staff to focus on strategic plans and goals.
- Creating a Seamless Onboarding Experience: New hires often face challenges like scattered knowledge on disparate employee portals and reluctance to ask colleagues. SUVA can provide relevant help with content pieces and similar recommendations during the training period. This is done by leveraging NLU-powered algorithms to understand employees' needs and provide accurate answers.
- Expediting the Recruitment Process: From shortlisting candidates to scheduling and conducting interviews, SUVA can handle the entire recruitment process. It leverages NLP to analyze whether candidates' answers align with job requirements, enabling efficient and cost-effective recruitment.
- Elevating Employee Self-service with Transactional AI: SUVA's transactional AI capability enables it to perform tasks like identity verification and password resetting without human intervention, providing quick and seamless service to employees.
- Soliciting Feedback Anonymously: To ensure employee welfare and a healthy work environment, HR professionals need to gather genuine feedback. This is where SUVA shines as a friendly colleague, allowing employees to share their concerns anonymously. SUVA uses NLP and large language models to identify key information and summarize it for HR teams or management to take further action.
So, what are you waiting for? Witness SUVA in action and schedule a one-on-one meeting today!
Please sign in to leave a comment.